Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long time

Sorry its been so long, just a lot going on here! We went back to Iowa the first weekend in August, got to see a few friends, got the girls' pics taken

www.ahfotography.com
click gallery, then scroll down to Lee

Last weekend was very hot here (finally), actually felt like summer. I've been busy finishing up 2 more classes and found out today i got A's in both of them!! They were hard and i am still a little shocked. I now have a week off, and start another class on Monday. We leave for Disney a week from Saturday and have been counting down the days for the last month. Girls have their piggy banks full of change to take to the bank for spending money, they've been saving for quite a while for Disney even before we knew we were going. They are so stinking excited as are we, just hoping all hurricanes and bad weather stay away for our trip, we will be heartbroken if we have to cancel. I am going to try and pack one checked luggage, along with a couple carryon's for the whole family for 7 days, shall be interesting. I will however, be working on a class while we are gone, so laptop will be coming with us.

We had planned on relaxing this weekend, but last minute Kasey called and wanted the girls to go with her to see Courtney, so sometime thursday afternoon i'll be meeting her in St Louis. the girls love both their aunts and of course didn't want to stay home with us! Guess that will jas me and jas time to get everything prepared for being gone for a week and relaxing a bit too.

I'll try to update after this weekend.

0 comments: