since my last post.
Seems like since preschool has started, i am running constantly. Plus we've had visitors, gone back to Iowa for a baby shower. Which i'd like to welcome Mr. Drake R. Huffman into the world, he was born on October 4th to Ashley and Justin Huffman!! Can't wait to see him!
I have a ton of pics to post from baby shower, pumpkins, etc.. Hoping to get those up later this week!
Alivia is turning 5 this week (Oct 15) i really can't believe it. 5 years ago, i was 20, had just gotten married 10 months previous, we were raising pigs and living on the farm, now we've lived in 5 houses, 3 states and want nothing to do with pigs=) Alivia has grown into a very sensitive outgoing brillant little girl. She amazes us everyday. She is already reading and writing, and told me this week she can spell names backwards, N O S I D D A. I have no idea where she learned this! She is a very deep thinker and seeks our approval all the time. She is very territorial over the things that hold memories for her, if a toy is lost or broken, she is very upset. She is the most wonderful little girl a mommy and daddy could ask for. We are having a My Little Pony party and i am going to attempt making a cake too!
Mom and Jim, Courtney, and Kasey and hopefully Jeff will be coming out for the weekend for her birthday, so we are doing a low key party, no friends just all of us.
Both girls have their costumes picked out. Alivia is Ariel from Little Mermaid and Addison is Minnie Mouse, Alivia has her costume already and Addison will get hers when her behavior proves she deserves it. She has really been testing her limits and has had a lot of anger lately. She loses it if she doesn't get her way, so we are working on that and our patience levels.
I have one class this session and have a graduation date of Nov 2010, so about a year left. I am now getting into some harder classes so i need to find the right amount of time to work on it. This fall weather is so depressing to us, last year we were still going to the beach and in the ocean on the weekends. I've had hats and gloves on the girls for a couple weeks now. Oh we miss Texas so much, even jas has realized it, and has been freezing too!
I'll update hopefully sooner than later!
~Brats for Babies- March of Dimes Fundraiser~!
16 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment