Monday, October 26, 2009

Who are you???

Tonight I decided to look through the visitor paths on our site, this basically is the IP address of the person logging into our website, it tells me the IP address, city and state. I've had quite a few strange places on these paths, Vietnam being one of them. Also someone has been downloading a few pics too, which I am not crazy about. I did not give out the blog address to too many people for my own reasons, I can tell what city this person is coming from, but can't pinpoint the IP address, if anyone knows how, let me know.

Please send me a shoutout if you are viewing the blog, either by email or a comment on here, jasonandbrittani@hotmail.com

I know some are from my mom's groups, (totally cool), family, friends, but its some of the others I can't come up with who would live there!


I love that many of you are able to view pics of the girls, but downloading them I don't like, just ask me for them=)

Hopefully, i'll get this layout issue figured out sooner than later!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Brit - I try to stay up to date on you guys through your blog. . hope that's still okay :)

How do you tell if a person is downloading a picture? I can tell if a person clicks on the picture to look on it via my tracker, but not sure how to tell if they are downloading - would be interested to know.

Have a great day. . . Mandy

Stefenie said...

Hey Brit! How are you getting all of this info? Pass me what you know. It would be interesting to check what is happening with mine!

Stef

Brittani Lee said...

Thanks Girls!!! You two are both fine!!!

I use statcounter.com, the visitor paths show a lot of clicking around, then the action says Download and I click on the link and its a few pictures of the girls.

What other stat websites are out there Mandy??? You're better than I am at this.

The Haver Family said...

I read when you come up on my "blogs I follow" with a new post on here. Miss you girls!