Yep you read that right.
I came across an AMAZING airfare deal. We are flying out of Owensboro, KY flying to Sanford-Orlando the first week in January, these 4 roundtrip tickets are costing me-----ya ready------$192 TOTAL!!!!! We never thought we'd be going back this soon, but are super stoked. We are visting our friends the Basses and staying with them, we can't wait to see how miss Whitney has grown up!
Saturday night the girls had their first "real" sleepover. I say "real" since they've stayed with family before, but now they got to stay with friends for the night. They were so excited they started packing 2 days ahead of time. And had to pack half the house to stay one night. They had so much fun with Sadie and Maggie having popcorn fights, making cupcakes, painting their nails, (as you can tell their mommy is WAAAYYY cooler than I am), they were exhausted coming home sunday, but well worth it since mommy and daddy got some chill time saturday night while they were gone.
Christmas Lights are up at the Lee household. I was SOOO tempted to put the tree up, but held back since its sort of tradition to put it up the weekend after thanksgiving. Since this is our 4th christmas in our 4th residence its always a chore figuring out where to put stuff and what to leave packed away. I finally have a front porch though to wrap lights and garland around, I am so excited.
UPDATE on LIV'S APPT:
After thinking things were going to go okay, the minute the doctor got near her, she flipped and started screaming. There was no way the doctor was putting a scalpel to her back. So we are left with 2 options. #1 to leave the cyst and see if it grows bigger or gets infected, or #2 to have a surgery at the hospital where she'd be IV sedated, cyst removed and out in about 3 hours. The second option i am not too hip on, sedating her for such an elective surgery seems silly to me. So I think we are at the decision to hold out for awhile.
I've been sick the last couple days, no not swine flu. Nauseated, sinus pressure, awful low cough and hurts to breath, I was running a pretty good fever monday night, but am hopefully on the mend. We all know Mommy's don't have time to be sick. I start class again today so time to get moving on school again after my week off!
I spent all morning running errands today, CVS, Walgreens, Menards, Dollar Tree, and Walmart, ( i also tanned=) Sounds like a lot of places but had to find my best deals at the right stores!=) Hit up Kroger last night, so I am all shopped out.
Jas has still been working long hours and we can't wait for Harvest to be over. We are heading back to Iowa next week for Thanksgiving, I am ready for some yummy food!!
~Brats for Babies- March of Dimes Fundraiser~!
16 years ago


1 comments:
AHHH How did I lose your blog address?! SOOO glad I found it! :) I am sooo happy you guys are coming to visit! and SOOON! :)
Post a Comment