Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crazy!

Lately things have been hectic here, between Jas working a ton of weird hours and me trying to finish a class and run the girls all over,I am exhausted all the time.

Alivia is full of emotions these days, she has always been very sensitive, but recently her mood swings are all over the place, can't seem to pinpoint anything specific that is causing it. She is doing really well in preschool and I am still questioning if its "enough" for her, she knows most of the things they are teaching, but has been excited anyways. We are having conferences next week, so I am ready with some questions about her behavior there, whether she's withdrawn or listening, or super sensitive there also.

Tomorrow she is finally having this cyst on her back removed, after numerous doctor appts to check the size, a ridiculous surgeon who wanted to knock her out at the hospital to remove it, we have finally found a great surgeon who will give her a local anesthetic and simply cut out the dime size cyst. Up until 2 weeks ago, it wasn't hurting her to touch it, just was uncomfortable to sleep. Recently though she won't even let me touch it. She's got some mixed emotions about tomorrow, but the doc assures me it will be a simple 5 minute procedure. Both Jas and I will be there, and have bribed her with her own Dairy Queen blizzard when she's done.

Addison is doing well in preschool also and really enjoys helping the teacher and doing library time. I still have to walk her to the class everyday but as soon as I get her to the door she's completely fine. We've really been working on her behavior lately, consistency is key is what I keep telling myself.

I have gotten into couponing lately and have cut our grocery bill in half, I've been watching some great websites for deals and coupons, and have gotten tons of FREE or almost free products and food from the combination of sales and coupons. Last week I went to Kroger and my total was $97, then after store sales and coupons, it was $37.13!!! Jas was sooo proud, and its my new "addiction". I have a nice little organizing system and watch the deals everyday.

I am also done christmas shopping for the girls, I found some great deals back in august, and then got all the Disney Princess costumes on sale at Toys R Us the day after halloween, so that was a great start. Sort of disappointed I won't NEED to shop Black Friday.

Our life isn't always fun and totally amazing, but its crazy, which I guess is a good thing. I'll do a quick update tomorrow night after Liv's appt.

1 comments:

The Haver Family said...

Can you share the websites with me? Good luck tomorrow. Keep us posted