Well its been 2 weeks since I've blogged, only cause I have no motivation or really not much to say. Girls are doing well with school and are quickly coming up to the end of the year. Their preschool is ran through ISU university and will be no longer open next year due to budget cuts. We aren't even really sure we'll be able to finish out the year. So next year we'll be finding a new preschool for Addison and struggle with the half day Kindergarten schedule Alivia will have. The girls have a swimming party Thursday night that they are looking forward to.
Thursday Alivia is going to the doctor to get some warts looked at. The doctor looked at them a few months ago and thought and over the counter med would get rid of them, but they seem to keep appearing on her finger, hopefully he can direct us to the reasoning behind why they keep multiplying. I am also going to have him look at her cyst on her back. It has grown larger and is now a bit bumpy. At the time we met with a surgeon, he said it wasn't harming her and to let it go till it was bugging her or had grown. I have a feeling we can't put this off any longer.
The girls picked out new bikes last week and have been riding them around the circle outside everyday! Can't wait till summer!
That's all for now, hopefully I'll have more interesting news in the next weeks to come~
~Brats for Babies- March of Dimes Fundraiser~!
16 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment