I am SOOOO extrememly excited to share the wonderful news that WE ARE MOVING!!!! And where to you wonder???
Hmmmm BACK TO TEXAS BABY!!!!!!
Jas will be leaving ADM (his current company) and will be starting a new job with Planter's Coop. He will be the Operations Manager of four facilities, all near Corpus Christi. Deep down I knew this job was meant to be. Originally back in October his resume was given to this company, they at that time decided they weren't opening the position (its a brand new position), then in February while I was in Texas, he actually got a call that they wanted to do a phone interview with him (ironic maybe since I was there), fast forward to middle of March, they called and wanted to fly him down for an interview, this was the weekend we were in St Louis, we were actually dropping him off at the airport. He had an awesome interview and fell back in love with the area all over again. We've been anxiously, sometimes pain stakeingly waiting for news to whether he got it or not. FINALLY, Thursday as we were headed to Missouri for Easter he got the call and he GOT IT!!!! So we are moving April 25th back to Texas!!!! Lots to do in the next 3 weeks. Our house we put on the market actually 3 weeks ago, but no offers yet, so everyone please pray we sell it before we move, sooner than later would be better!!
Words can't express how happy I am to be moving back, yes its going to hard to leave my family and friends back in the midwest, extrememly hard, but they'll have a permanent vacation spot! We'll make the best of the time we have together.
This job also means we will finally have stability which is so important to me. I will be going back to work, the girls can go back to Ms. Norma's and my heart will feel whole again.
I'll blog tomorrow with Easter pics!!
~Brats for Babies- March of Dimes Fundraiser~!
16 years ago


2 comments:
That is so freaking exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
That is great news for you guys! Couldn't be happier for you!
Post a Comment