I know I know its been too long.... I made a goal to try and blog almost everyday, and frankly I don't have the time right now. I always think I need to write some long post about everything going on in our lives so I just stay away from blogging, I think what I need to do is just check in a couple times a week with something short or just to say "hey we're okay", so that my friends and family is my NEW goal.
Hmmm what's been going on?? Well I've been working quite a bit and doing schoolwork, mom and Jim were here for 2 weeks, Addie's Bday, beach weekends, lots of rain, friend's bday parties and Jas working like crazy. We spent 4th of July at Jas's boss's house, dealt with Hurricane Alex the week before, and a tropical depression last week. So regardless to say things have been awesomely fun but crazy too! Everyday we are thankful that we are here and everything is going well!! I have a ton of pics, I'm gonna put a few on here for now
Addie's 4 year old pics


1 comments:
Addie is pure SASSY! Adorable :) LOVED the pic of you and Jas...very cute :) Glad you checked in and know that we are thinking of you all often!
XOXO
Kat and Eric and the Whit
Post a Comment