To start off, we experienced some real southern farming last weekend, we got the whole cotton experience, from the girls riding in the cotton picker..... To watching it become a very large bale...
And this pic is so cool, it needs no explanation
To start out, here's 2 phrases straight out of the mouth of miss Addison Lee
"DAD" (screaming from upstairs)"me and Alivia never get what we want"
As I was lecturing Addison on her behavior, she looks at me smiling and says "you're cute when you're mad" uggg deep breath before I lose my mind.
And ladies and gents, that is how my night has gone.
Things are crazy busy for us, not enough time in the week to do everything,not to mention having to look for a new place to live due to some mold I found in the attic and the landlords refusing to deal with it.=(
But I will smile at the end of each week and say "see Britt, you made it"


0 comments:
Post a Comment