Since blogger and I have been at war when uploading pics and video, I haven't blogged in a few days. We have been running errands all weekend in preparation for me and the girls' trip to Texas tomorrow. I have jas all stocked up with groceries for the week, pizzas, hamburger helper, ham steaks, mac n cheese, ya know guy stuff=) I have made sure all the laundry is done so if he's busy and doesn't get to it he'll at least have clean clothes. The girls and I leave tomorrow morning, hopefully around 8 if not a little earlier, I am hoping to drive about 10 hours and get to Texarkana, then we'll do the other 8 hours on Tuesday morning. The girls are loaded up with movies, books, color wonder, etc... they are usually very good on trips so I'm hoping they'll cooperate this time again. We are all so excited to be going I'm hoping it'll be a fun trip. I've packed so many clothes since its just that time of year down there that you never know from day to day how the weather is going to be. I've got my burnt cd's with some fun songs (including a little hannah montana for the girls) and enough diet pepsi to last a month, so we're ready to go.
This trip is so bittersweet for me, I am so excited to get back there, but I know how hard its goin to be to leave again, I'm hoping I won't have the same bawling like a baby reaction this time, but who knows. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it and try to forget I can't stay forever.
I will be also taking 2 classes online while i'm there, so i may not get a chance to blog much this week, internet may also be an issue. So I'll catch up when I get back!


0 comments:
Post a Comment