Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend update!

So since we started getting this on friday.... we decided to play around with my new camera....






Gross I have HUGE tonsils (probably why i'm prone to strept throat)

This is a good look on me I think=)



Friday night we traveled out in the "blizzard" as the folks of Indiana were calling it, cmon people we got about 3 inches of snow, yes it was windy but that was it. The girls were invited to a bday party for a little girl in Addie's class, girls had a lot of fun making candy bracelets, foam crafts and doing a pinata. Addie gathered a new bday/christmas list from all the presents Mikayla was opening. Afterwards we headed down to kohls to check out their sales. I came home with 5 things and returned 3 of them already (I WILL NOT try on clothes when the kids are with), kinda bummed on that shopping trip. Saturday morning we started painting the chocolate brown wall in the master bedroom, and cleaned around the house while the coats of paint were drying. We did attempt to take the girls out to play, but that only lasted about 30 minutes, the wind was too brutal and I was freezing. Saturday night consisted of movies and me trying to finish up homework since I am finishing a class today! Sunday we watched cartoons all morning while jas got the oil changed in my car (all ready for my trip next week), made some food for the superbowl party we were invited to and went to that. We all had a fun night, got home late which made for a great morning trying to wake the girls for school today.

0 comments: