Today's topic is:
What is your favorite vacation ever and why?
We've had a lot of different vacations. It seems like everytime we move its like a vacation when we get there in the sense we get to explore everything about the area, and tend to do the touristy things. We've done week long camping trips, trips to waterparks, living in Corpus Christi felt like we were on vacation the whole time.
But I think my favorite vacation is a combination of Disney in August of 2009 and our recent trip to Florida.
Back in August I was so excited to share the Disney experience with the rest of my family, Jas had never been there and neither had the girls. I had such awesome experiences and memories of Disney from when I was younger, the anticipation up to the trip was awesome. We did all 4 parks and saw everything we could. Not only did the girls get to meet all their favorite characters but they were in heaven with the whole atmosphere. Their first site of the castle is a look I'll never forget on the faces of my children (and my husband). Pictures never really do it justice, and until you see it in person you never really know how cool it is. That trip we also visited Cocoa Beach, which of course is a favorite thing for us to do. Not only that but it was a first time for Jas and the girls too, we had spent numerous days and weekends at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico but none of them had ever been to or in the Atlantic Ocean. We talked about the differences between them, what the water looked like, the sand felt like, the shells we found that were different, etc... Just a very awesome trip full of learning and experience. And another wonderful part was meeting the Bass Family. We had supper at Downtown Disney during our stay and made friends right away. We came home with lots of memories and new friends.
That brings me to our trip in January this year. We went and visited the Bass Family again. This trip was especially awesome cause for once on a vacation we RELAXED! It actually felt like a vacation. We got to experience Disney with some awesome friends, see gators and just spend some fun times with Eric, Kat and Whit.
I hope every year I can say whatever vacation we go on that year is my new favorite. Wonder what's in store this year?


1 comments:
awww, i love you!!!! :) We think you should make it an annual trip to see us :)
Post a Comment