Since I tend to be a pessimist who is not always an enthusiastic person, today is a good post for me to look at what I am thankful for. Since this is my first Thankful Thursday post it should be easy!
First of all Thankful for this guy who has taught me so much about life
And gave me these two! My beautiful girls who make me smile when I'm sad
And this place: Thankful for my house, cause without this, living in Indiana would be much worse, but at least I have a beautiful home to live in
Today I am also thankful for colors, stickers and coloring books because they occupied my children for 3 hours while I sat next to them at the dining room table and did homework.
I am thankful for all the experiences I've been able to give my children, from Texas to Florida, to Indiana and every where in between. They've seen and lived in places so many people have never even been! Our life is crazy much of the time and always up in the air regarding relocations that could arise any day, but I am thankful for Jas's job and giving us new adventures!


1 comments:
I smiled through this whole blog! ;-) You are one blessed lady!
Post a Comment