The new background and banner on the blog??
I wanna thank Mandy for the awesomeness she created, she's such a busy mama and somehow had time to deal with little ole' me!! Maybe cause we have this weird connection to the Hawkeye state=)
This week has been crazy getting back into the swing of things. Sorta bummed we really have no trips planned to be looking forward to for the next few months=) Girls went back to preschool on Monday which was totally awesome, they needed that structure back! I've spent all week doing school work, cleaning and laundry catchup, which seems to be neverending.
We all have a 3 day weekend this weekend (pending no train shows up for jas on monday) so I have some big plans=) We are organizing the house. It seems like over the last 8 months, things have randomly ended up in places they don't need to be. Paperwork that needs to be filed, clothes need to be gone through, garage needs to be straightened, etc... I think we are also gonna take the christmas lights down too outside. I may even grab some more paint to finish painting the upstairs hallway. Add all that with family nap time in the afternoons it should be a nice weekend!
I've been feeling a little down lately about life in general, but I think dreary weather does that to a person, especially one that hates the cold weather. I feel like I could be being a better mom, better wife, better student, and better to myself. Somedays are better than others, and I really should shake these feelings cause I am trying to do my best at the moment, and everyday is a new day right. I am vowing to take better care of myself. Seems like I am never sleeping anymore, not eating the best (which would explain the 8 lb weight gain), and just putting myself last on everything. We all try our best I really think and I am gonna strive to do that every single day, cause life is short and we can't relive yesterday!
Have a good weekend!
~Brats for Babies- March of Dimes Fundraiser~!
16 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment